Designing Today. Reinventing Tomorrow @ Jarmel Kizel
We're invested in you and your success. Everything we do - whether Design, Engineering, Architecture, Real Estate, or Interiors - is more than just a project. Your impact here matters.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed -today and into tomorrow.
Jarmel Kizel is seeking an electrical engineer to join our MEP engineering department. This position encompasses designing power connections for commercial buildings, multifamily, educational, industrial, retail, and office buildings. Responsibilities/requirements include:
Here's what you will need:
- BS in engineering
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to develop design solutions and oversee the preparation of construction documents
- Experience with LED lighting principles
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of local Building Codes and Energy Code Compliance
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Ability to work in our Livingston, NJ office
- Must be a US Citizen of Permanent Resident
In addition to salary, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance for employee and family with firm contribution
- Disability & Life Insurance paid for by the firm
- A 401k plan with contributions by the firm
- Vacation time that increases with time
- Holiday and Personal days
About Jarmel Kizel
Jarmel Kizel is one of the leading architectural and engineering firms in the North East. At Jarmel Kizel, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be essential in meeting client objectives, goals, and challenges.
Are you ready to get started?